skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, February 13, 2010
things have been very busy here in our house. our little lauryn is growing quickly. She started walking at 8 months and is now 9 months old and walking strong. She has the funest personality and is way energetic.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie, Steven, and Lauryn
I am doing this for friends and family to stay in touch with me.
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(2)
▼
February
(2)
I think i am figuring out how to work this blog ou...
things have been very busy here in our house. our ...
►
2009
(2)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(1)
About Me
Katie and Steven
I am katie and i love to be around my family and friends. Any time i can i will go shopping, or travel.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment